The Réunion welcomes membership applications from:
- Owners, senior executives, and senior managers who are involved in the provision of professional food and beverage services.
- Aspiring proprietors, senior executives and senior managers who are on a career path in the provision of professional food and beverage services.
- Hospitality professionals at proprietor, senior executive, and senior manager levels, who are employed in establishments / organisations that provide food and beverage services.
By being a member of the Réunion, you will become part of one of the oldest culinary associations, where you will:
- be part of an association made up of senior figures from the hotel and catering industry
- be able to attend, and invite guests to, a range of unique and exclusive gastronomic events at special rates
- have the opportunity to share experiences with others and exchange ideas and opinions concerning the profession
- support the development and promotion of the culinary arts.
- contribute to raising the standards of hotel keeping and catering, and promote the stability of employment
The Réunion also maintains Affiliate Membership of UK Hospitality and receives:
- Updates on UK Hospitality lobbying activities and key issues.
- Access to briefing documents and positioning papers on key campaigns.
These documents are circulated to members through the regular news updates.
Members can also refer queries to the Honorary Secretary who will seek information through the UKH membership portal and/or forward queries to UKH.
Members who may be experiencing hardship are able to seek personal and/or financial support from Hospitality Action.
When making an application to Hospitality Action, the Honorary Almoner should be informed so that the Réunion can support the application.
Process for applications
The requirements for applications are set out on the Applications page of the website.
Rules of the Réunion
The rules of the association are set out on the Rules page of the website.
Joining Fee – £100.00
Town Membership – £95.00
Country Membership – £75.00
Overseas Membership – £50.00
Retired Membership – £45.00
Associate Membership – £50.00
Fees correct at April 2023 and are subject to annual review.